Exciting opportunities with the fastest growing family law firm in Western Canada
Our Calgary office is hiring family lawyers who are looking for a busy, dynamic, flexible and innovative environment. There are no set hours and we offer both in-office and work from home options. Billing Targets are low and work is plentiful.
We are looking for a team player who is also committed to our principles of client centered practice and access to justice. Crossroads Law is an award winning firm with offices in Vancouver and Calgary and is one of the fastest growing family law firms in Western Canada.
Crossroads Law provides family law, estate planning and fertility law services to clients across BC and Alberta.
Contact us at email@example.com to apply.
As the firm is growing, we are looking for a full-time Legal Assistant/Paralegal to join our collaborative team in the Calgary office.
Position Responsibilities Include but are not limited to:
- Daily Time postings, Monthly billings to Clients and A/R Collections
- Filing, file maintenance and calendar diarizations, and incoming/outgoing mail
- Ability to organize and prioritize work
- Fielding client inquiries via telephone contact/management
- Preliminary drafting and/or transcription of correspondence and legal documents
- Understanding of legal procedures in the Family Law area
- Document Filings and Court Calendar Management
- Other administrative duties as required
- 5+ years’ experience working as a Legal Assistant/Paralegal
- Strong communication skills, both written and verbal
- Exceptional interpersonal skills and ability to work collaboratively in a team environment
- Organized and meticulous with follow-up and detail
- Ability to take the initiative, prioritize and multitask
- Proficient in MS Word, Excel, Outlook, Adobe
- Experience in family law is an asset
- Ability to work overtime on occasion
Candidates are asked to email a cover letter and resume detailing education, previous experience and salary expectations to firstname.lastname@example.org.