Millad is an effective litigator and trial lawyer who is also experienced in mediation and other forms settlement-oriented solutions. He always intends on settling your family law matter outside of court but if that isn’t an option, he will litigate and advocate for you through the court system.
Millad understands that divorce and separation is a difficult process. He helps his clients by discussing the pros and cons of each issue and provides a strategy to obtain the best results possible.
Millad has dealt with numerous high conflict divorces and separations. He has appeared at both the Provincial Court and Supreme Court and has attended court on various legal issues including the following:
- Parental alienation
- Contempt of court
- Imputation of income
- Business financials of corporations
- Varying parenting schedules and arrangements
- Varying and setting aside a separation agreement
- Drafting separation, prenuptial or postnuptial agreements
- Protection orders
- Child support and spousal support
- Disclosure applications
- Allegations of child sexual abuse
- Family property division
- Traveling with a child(ren)
- International child abduction
Millad is an avid traveler. During his spare time, he enjoys CrossFit, yoga, lane swimming, and finding some of the best restaurants in the city. Fluent in both English and Farsi/Persian, he is familiar with the issues regarding Persian marriage contracts and has helped many Iranian clients reach a successful outcome after separation and divorce.
- Canadian Bar Association
- Trial Lawyers Association of British Columbia
- Vancouver Bar Association