What's Included in Family Law Legal Coaching?
You decide how we can help you!
When you hire a legal coach with Crossroads Law, YOU decide how much help you need. This is sometimes called unbundling legal services as you can get assistance on any individual part of your family law case rather than the whole case at once. Your case can be unbundled into separate parts and our family law legal coaches can help you get results by:
- drafting or editing court documents for your separation or divorce
- drafting correspondence
- drafting a prenuptial agreement, cohabitation agreement, or separation agreement
- calculating the correct amount of child support or spousal support
- determining the appropriate division of matrimonial/family property
- helping you negotiate a divorce settlement
- giving you information on how to navigate the family law system
- giving you advice on your separation and divorce
- researching and preparing a legal opinion
- preparing your speaking notes for a chambers application or family law trial
- preparing you for mediation or arbitration
- and much more!
You decide how we can help you to represent yourself. You can use our services once or over the course of your case. We are all about your right to choose how much legal help you need.