Chloe is an energetic Chartered Professional Accountant with over 15 years of experience in both the public and private sectors. Adept in financial reporting and analysis, Chloe brings a global perspective to her role, having worked in diverse settings including Montreal, Vancouver, and Hong Kong.
What sets Chloe apart is her meticulous attention to detail and unparalleled analytical abilities. Her fluency in Cantonese, Mandarin, and English greatly enhances our communication with a wide-ranging client base. She prides herself on delivering accurate and comprehensive financial assessments that enable effective decision-making.
Chloe’s multicultural and multilingual background is not merely a feature, it is an asset that enables her to connect and provide insightful support to our diverse client base. Her nuanced understanding of different cultural contexts makes her an invaluable asset to our accounting team.
Deeply committed to professional growth and well-being, Chloe has pursued a diploma in counselling, a mental health first aid certificate, and a certificate in life planning and vocational counselling. She takes her role as a mentor seriously, having volunteered with the Association of Chartered Certified Accountants and currently serving as a career mentor for the Calgary Immigrant Women’s Association.
Outside of her legal accounting career, Chloe engages in lifelong learning and dedicates her time to volunteering.
- Master of Professional Accounting, Hong Kong Polytechnic University
- Bachelor of Commerce, Major in Accounting, Concordia University
- Diploma in Counselling, Hong Kong Shue Yan University
- Mental Health First Aid Certificate, Mental Health Commission of Canada
- Certificate of Life Planning and Vocational Counselling, Hong Kong Shue Yan University
- Chartered Professional Accountants of Canada
- Chartered Professional Accountants of British Columbia